My Hands Are Yours God

My name is Tammy and I am a mother of 2 precious girls, wife to an amazing man, (and my best friend) and a woman who is so in love with her Savior. I love to write, poetry is my usual course. For the most part, there is a story behind them all. Sometimes, I just want to write.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

God's Intention

More than just a birthday, we celebrate here.
More than just a baby, or a new child to rear.
More than just memories, to fill up her mind.
More than just hope, but fullfillment she'll find.
A promise of life, from a bleak situation.
Long nights of praying, and tears of frustration.
An offer of family, to love, to adore.
To smell new born breath, who could ask for much more?
We welcome you babe, you are more than a son.
You're a promise, a smile, you're a victory won.
More than a life, you're a divine intervention.
More than a child, you're God's perfect intention.

No comments:

Post a Comment