My Hands Are Yours God

My name is Tammy and I am a mother of 2 precious girls, wife to an amazing man, (and my best friend) and a woman who is so in love with her Savior. I love to write, poetry is my usual course. For the most part, there is a story behind them all. Sometimes, I just want to write.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Aunt Ann

As she closed her eyes in slumber, to the only world she knew.
she dreamed of final, lasting peace- and only thought of you.
Tired from the journey, she took her resting place.
knowing the next time she opened her eyes,
she'd see you Face to Face.
Resting in sweet assurance, fighting for life no more.
She passed through Gates of Splendor
and said:
"This is what I have been waiting for."

1 comment:

  1. Praying for Henry and the family - what a sweet lady she was. Dancing in heaven now!

    ReplyDelete