My Hands Are Yours God

My name is Tammy and I am a mother of 2 precious girls, wife to an amazing man, (and my best friend) and a woman who is so in love with her Savior. I love to write, poetry is my usual course. For the most part, there is a story behind them all. Sometimes, I just want to write.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Looking Forward

As I sit here and I wander, what God could have in store.
I tremble and I trust, and hope for so much more.
I know my God is able to do more than I ask.
Hoping both my faith and strength will really, truly last.
I am looking forward to answers, looking forward to peace.
I am looking forward to knowing that all this fear will cease.
I am looking forward to turning and then looking behind
and seeing all that God has done and the joy that I will find.

No comments:

Post a Comment