My Hands Are Yours God

My name is Tammy and I am a mother of 2 precious girls, wife to an amazing man, (and my best friend) and a woman who is so in love with her Savior. I love to write, poetry is my usual course. For the most part, there is a story behind them all. Sometimes, I just want to write.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Life

She rubs her belly and knows what will be.
soon her heart and arms will fill with glee.
Too long she's waited, and missed new born breath.
tomorrow she'll be reminded of tears she once wept.
But this time with hope and a joy she'll soon know,
of watching a child born healthy and grow.
Not forgetting what she lost but reminded each day,
by this little life that's going to stay.
A son, now a daughter, this mother is healing.
By signs of life and mysteries revealing.

http://sgirl79.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment