My Hands Are Yours God

My name is Tammy and I am a mother of 2 precious girls, wife to an amazing man, (and my best friend) and a woman who is so in love with her Savior. I love to write, poetry is my usual course. For the most part, there is a story behind them all. Sometimes, I just want to write.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

I Wonder

As you laid beside him and felt his heart beat slowing. Did he feel this world slipping and heaven coming. I wonder did he know?

As you held his hand, were the fingers of God intertwining with his. Could you feel the presence of Heaven, his bliss?

When you kissed him goodbye was he saying "hello"? Did you happen to brush the face of Jesus as he took his first embrace, as you kissed his face?

I wonder. Did you feel His hand on your shoulder or his tears on your head? did you feel Him lying next to you as you held Joshi in that bed?

I hope. Do you sense him now. As the room is silent. No monitors or knocks at the door.

As you smell and hold what's left. Do you feel His hand on your hair as he wispers "I know".

No comments:

Post a Comment