My Hands Are Yours God

My name is Tammy and I am a mother of 2 precious girls, wife to an amazing man, (and my best friend) and a woman who is so in love with her Savior. I love to write, poetry is my usual course. For the most part, there is a story behind them all. Sometimes, I just want to write.

Monday, June 1, 2009

My Heart is Heavy

My heart is heavy for ones in my life.
A child, a father, a mother, a wife.
Broken, dying, alone and grieving.
Battered by an enemy , a master in deceiving.
Crying for help in a deafened world.
Mourning over cancers, death and turmoil.
Friends I love, I wish for them to know Christ.
But blinded by darkness they're lost in this life.
I walk not this earth in my strength alone.
My hope's across Jordan, this worlds not my home.
A voice once quiet is finding it's song.
The longer I'm here, I know I don't belong.
The life I once lived is quickly, so quickly changing.
And things once held dear are all just fading.
As the lost and the found all around me are falling.
Closing their ears to a God who is calling.
I'll stand in the gap and lift you to the Throne.
Your marriage, your baby, your burden; you're not alone.
So this heavy heart falls again at the Cross.
As I leave it there, I know it's not a loss.
For as He carries me through every day.
I commit myself to love you and Pray.
Dear Jesus use me and my burdened heart.
Give me a vision, let this be the start.
However you see fit to use me in their story.
Whatever it takes, Bring your name the Glory.

My heart is heavy for ones in my life.
A child, a father, a mother, a wife.

John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment